<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Sunday, November 07, 2004

urgh~~~~~~~~

Its Sunday already!! My Intro to Law paper is 2moro! HOW???
Procrastinated 2 so damn long, & I only chose 2 panic now...
IDIOT!

haha, going CooCoo, coz i'm bored stiff in library now, lets hope I'll get thru it all. Credit can already, & with abit more luck a Distinction?? haha, I'm one whos easily contented.

Counting down to the days I'm coming home! WWWOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOO~~~

Gila, haha, not that excited la. Weather so hot & humid back home, sure get pissed off easily if I'm not indoors. Will b busy since I gotta get a vacation job, or else end up taking money from parents again. Seems like these days, I'm feeling more & more conscious about taking handouts from them.... WHY??

Why cant it be like how it used 2b during pri. sch, or my teens, juz take w/o much guilt, w/o feeling paiseh. Gone were those days... Hope they notice it, then maybe they'll juz give me couple of thousands, look lovingly into my eyes & say "boy, jus take, no need 2 feel paiseh. Whats ours, is yours~~"
HAHAHAHA

Good luck to every1 with exams.
Job hunters, find 1 soon ar. & once u get a job, remember lookout for lobang for me, haha. I wanna be paid 2 do nothing.
LoBo-ers, lets lobo together!

4 Comments:

hahaha you are aiming for a credit for ITL, and with a bit of luck, distinction. and you say you are easily contented?? man! you high achiever! i only managed to get a pathetic PASS for my ITL! if i get CREDIT i would have been VERY happy!:P

kiez

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, November 12, 2004 6:09:00 pm  

Wahahahahah... I thought you have to signed up to leave a msg... actually you dun have to! welll.. anywayz... Good luck for your examz and I will talk to you after you finihed your exam.. mine is still a long way to finish :( :S
Shirley

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, November 12, 2004 10:36:00 pm  

kiez:hey, if i'm aiming for D, & hoping for HD, then thats not being contented rite? hahaha, aiming for Cr is quite ok la

Shirley:good luck for ur exams~~~~

By Blogger emoboy, at Monday, November 15, 2004 10:23:00 pm  

wah...u take law??? Haha... Sigh whats new.I procrastinate alot too..Sigh one to exam and I am`still slacking.Think i will only start to worry the day before the paper or smth and by then, it's be too late..sigh

ANyway u can go back to Income to work.They asked me to,but I am still cosidering as I'd be pretty busy in dec,haha..Anyway all the best for your paper.Study hard

By Blogger TreSSa, at Tuesday, November 16, 2004 1:47:00 am  

Post a Comment