<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Choc Factory (jul '04)


Our 1st stop, the choc factory. Its at Swan Valley, not magaret river... So i assume it prob has a bigger facotry in Margaret river???


Free choc Samples!! haha, obviously i grabbed the dark chocs






So much variety, all so delectable.... how can one ever take them all??


Nownow, this looks muchmuch better~~~ endless world of Cherry Liqueur chocs!!!


They have ice-cream too!! See the most beautiful & delicious looking1?? the middle-right, choc obession. Rich choc icecream with cherry brandy & choc pieces! how to tahan?? muz buy!

AaaahhhH~~~ sedap! Totally indulging in me icecream. It's as if its from another world~~~


They make jam too.. .Watca see here is Raspberry &... eww... weird sia, Brinjal Pickle.... wat kinda jam is dat! yucks!


Fatfatfat baby! Lotsa meat~~ would be nice for BBQ, haha.


I wanna work inside!! Then I'd be able to smuggle chocs home everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment