<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Saturday, October 30, 2004

quik update

kk, quik update, things done, doing, 2b done

1) busy trying not 2 study.... its weird how some1 can procrastinate so much, even tho he's well aware of wat he shd do

2)got back my ITL assignment... 20/25.... hmm... dunno wat 2 feel... tot I cover alot of stuff, expected to get much better, haha. my frnd got 21, so i maybe its juz dat huh?? Considering I only typed it the nite b4, despite my early prep, I should feel very contented.

3)DIE, less than a wk to exams, yet I haven started much... Need to stop activity 1, & start on activity 4.

4)STUDYSTUDYSTUDY!

5)Dreaming of the trip home on more than one occasion, haha. I'm a daydreamer, so cant be helped.

6)Muz achieve activity 4

7)Muz achieve activity 6

8)Muz achieve activity 7....

& the list goes on... hopefully wun die too soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment