<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Saturday, September 25, 2004

A continuation of my previous foto post of my winter trip 2Swan Valley.

One of the smaller vineyards, Lancester. All it had was a small shed that doubled as a bar & sales counter. All run by juz 1 employee. Hard work?? nay, juz need 2have a glib tongue, & pays well, juz under A$20/hr. Can u imagine!!


Proceeded on to one of the bigger 1s, Sandalford~ haha, free wine tasting, how could i miss it???

Thats me at the counter, trying all the diff types of wine they have~~ hehe, its good for health u noe~~~ The Merlot was nice, was strong & not too bitter. Found the dessert wine way too sweet, how can you drink that after having dessert?? yucks.



The scenery at Sandalford's vineyard. The grape vines were bare... Not the season yet, but we managed 2 see some lavanders.

sighs... No1 wans to take a foto with me.... SEE!! They're juz trying 2 push me outta the foto!
In the end....


Unwanted, unloved.... I could only post with the tree~~ sighs.....



A nice little spot we found while exploring the compounds of Sandalford. Sat by the egde for a while, juz chatting away, & enjoying the view~~



We headed to Caversham Wildlife Park. Gotta walk around after so much 'drinking'. My frnds took lotsa pics of the animals~~ but I wun bore u with that. But as u can see,it was such a hot & lethargic afternoon... All the animals were feeling so sleepy.


Except Tazzy here~~ Full of energy when we were there. It looked kinda dumb tho, coz it kept running around in circles... Dunno y..
Oh, in case some of u still dunno, Tazzy here is a tasmanian devil! Doesnt look like the 1 in Looney Toons huh??? I realised I was cheated, when I went to Tasmania 9yrs... Stupid warner bros~~


Every1 gets to hug a wombat~~~ Cant believe there was a queue juz 2 hug this bugger~~ Juz goes 2show how boring the park was?? Look at it, muz have been so tired, aimlessly sitting there & waiting for all sorts of pple hug it... Depressing 2b a wombat in an Aussie zoo/park....


Lets support animal rights, hug the toy instead!


hhmm... I was trying 2 be stupid & play dead... but the foto turned out 2b a little suggestive..... hhmm....~~~ Do not doubt me! haha, I'm str8~!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment