<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Monday, September 13, 2004

whos rules?

Give up...... Sighs...

Try & try & try.... Time after time after time....

Can you blame me for being cynical? Can you blame me for being so self-righteously negative about certain things?

NO you can't. Reality & facts of life just proves my point.

Human relationships are essentially fragile. Those between couples, family, colleagues & acquaintances definitely fit. No matter how much effort you put in, surface cracks will always appear. What more can be said of friendships.

After so many years, it doesn't seem to be bored.... All it ever does is repeat that cycle.... Its like this sickening irritating child that will juz keep bugging you. It'll be there to remind you of its presence, yet it's heart isn't really there. When this sick SOB eventually decides to end physical bugging, it'll still nag at you with its whining...

Promises of efforts to maintain.... Words of comfort that are too late... Half-hearted offers of help & advise... Desperate attempts to make up conversation... Awkward hi-byes.. Eventually avoiding eye contact..... That's how its always been, that's how its gonna be.

The attempts are so draining, its continual only kept alive by a naive belief of the dreamer... Time after time, he pauses to rest from fatigue.... His heart has so often caved in, yet you still push on, feeding off your naivity....

Cant you see my logic? Haven't I proven enough to you? We've struggled so much, and each time, I'm proven right. Why don't you just accept that my cynicism will triumph over your emotions. End this hopeless fight... Emotions get you nowhere, except the pain from being burnt.....

Stop trying, the end result will be the same. You'll juz start feeling disappointed that facts remain facts, & ideals impossible. People say friends come and go, only a precious few stay?? I know that the "precious few" aren't staying, they just appear to be. They are merely going at another day.... Join me.... Be void of those emotions and believe in the cold, hard reality...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment