<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I'm back! For those who were nice enuff to ask, I've been "busy" with work....
Mid sems coming all at once.... Kinda panicked coz I've been lagging in all my work.... Juz completed 1 2day, and not sleeping the entire nite, coz got an assignment due on Tues......

Thats not the end, nex Wed, got 1 midsem, following Mon, another midsem.... sighs...
Somehow it doesnt seem to end....

Things kinda went bad for me over the wkend... Felt horrible when i woke up on sun.... Whole body weak and aching..... The kinda feeling u get when ur down with fever flu & cough.. Know how it feels?? That was the exact thing i was feeling.... Quite worried, coz I seldom fall sick, & if i ever do, its always a big 1..... & this is the worse time 2fall sick, with all the work i gotta cover...

the worse thing was, pple who saw me din even notice anything wrong with me, even tho I was quiet & felt sucky, & my face definitely din hide that.... Sighs... juz goes to show that Nobody Loves Adrian.... 8^(

How unloved & unnoticed I felt at the end of the day.. sighs....

& its too late 2 ask NOW!! all of u shall be remembered!! Judgement will come upon YOU! I shall have my avengence upon you all one day!! muahahahaha

Anw, wun be bloggin till this Wed or Thurs.. but i'll post more backdated fotos....

oh, sorry, haven taken any fotos of my new cut~~ haha, and think its growing back~~ too bad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment