<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Pea Brain

My week hasnt been that fantastic. How great can things be when I've got mid-sems after after mid-sems.... Each time I finish 1, I don't even feel free.... Its like the torture has juz started...

K, I shan't whine anymore, not gonna help things anw. So I juz take things as they come, do what I can... Yet, tings still seem 2 go against me. Got back my Biz Computing assignment.. It was last min work, done the nite b4. But come on, it wasnt that bad... Why did I get only 55%??

"Design & idea good. But gotta spend more time on improving functionality". Thats the comment the lecturer gave.. Sounded so much like he juz passed me due to the fact that I actually bothered to hand up the assignment. Probably would've gotten 49, but juz gimme additional
2marks for effort
2marks color printed graphics
2mark for writing my name

................

So I felt worse, esp after that lousy Biz Com mid sem earlier in the afternoon... Couldn't go on like that could I?? Had to find ways to make myself feel better, & guess wat? I did!

My frnd got Hungry Jacks vouchers from the mail, so used it as an excuse to go out to eat. She needed a break from all those exams as well. So every1 went. Btw, Hungry Jacks is the Aussie Burger King. Exactly the same, a weird story on why its a diff name, & I wun go into that.. The meal was soso, its OinOinOin, Hungry Jacks, I dun like dat!(if u dun geddit, nvm, its a lame ad anw)

Then Qiuling said, "You noe wats life? Its life when after eating, we go across the street for some Baskin Robbins." She giggled to herself, & I juz said SURE. So all 5 of us went over. Like a bunch of kids, we were ogling at the variety of ice-creams. Naturally, I only had my eyes set on all things chocolate.

I asked to sample 'World Class Chocs', which was a twirl of dark choc & white choc. Divine! So I bought a cup, and ate it on the way home~~

Ok, I still feel sucky about the results, but the ice-cream did take my mind off it for quite awhile. Life's great when there's good food & dessert ar? Gonna be eating DimSum 2moro, juz before Sernwei leaves for the airport. Long time since I last ate DimSum.

Oh, did you know that its actually called 'DimSim' by caucasian Aussies?? Likethose frozen 1s u find at the supermarket, they're laballed DimSim.... Tolong la, if i try 2 pronounce your names properly, can you at least get the names of our food rite??? its DimSum(or DianXin)!

Now its time for even more work. Mid sems this coming Mon, & assignments during the break. How EXCITING!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment