<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

last couple of tiring days

Ever wonder how somethings always get done, even when you don't bother about it?
It just somehow falls into place, even tho it shouldnt?

Thats coz there're crazy dumbasses like me. When there are things you should do, but you just put it aside & not bother about it at all, life is so damn easy for you. 'Settle it when the time comes' you tell yourself. 'Its easy, I'll get it done in a jiffy' you'll brag to your friends.

But is that true?? F*%&ing NO! Yar, it'll be done, but not by YOU. By me!(& some other dumbass as well).

My english vocabulary is too limited to find a single word or phrase to describe such behaviour, but there's a dialect phrase for it. Its 'Zi Dong', ie Automatic.
Kinda like 'considerate' & 'initiative blended together.

Some people really lack this to the max. Yet they have no shame about it. So what if they leave their shit for people to do? So what if it shames them a little. They don't give a damn, coz in the end, their share of work is still done.

Why the hell should dumbasses like me still care? People tell me I should just let them clear up their own mess. If they don't wanna do it, it wouldnt hurt me, but them.

But from another perspective, everyone else suffers instead. The work gets piled up, & whatever/whoever is related to or dependant on it is affected. How can I let the selfishness of one individual cause that much pain to others?

If I were to just leave things be, I would be stooping to his level rite? Bloody vermin!!

So in the end, I'll just suffer in silence, only waiting for the ones who're not blinded by the treacherous acts of the scheming 1.

2 Comments:

Hahahah.. well you are such a nice person. But i do believe, dun calculate too much, if you can help and you dun mind to help, do help others... becoz one day when you need help, there will always be someone wanna help you out?!! hahahaha

Shirley

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, November 25, 2004 12:09:00 am  

Hey Adrian.
Romans 5:1-5. Take care brother. :)
Oh, i've post the photo from our bible study group on my page.

james

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, November 29, 2004 11:41:00 pm  

Post a Comment