<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Thursday, May 20, 2004

What is Knowledge Management~~ wahahahaa!!

Blahblahblah......... One should recognise that processing tangible information is insufficient. This is because the human thought takes up most of the knowledge creation process. It is the mental processing of tangible information in the human mind, and not information itself, that creates valuable knowledge. One has to be able to make use of the explicit views and the abstract ideas of individuals to effectively make use of knowledge creation (Nonaka 1991). In short, one has to strike a balance between the explicit and implicit approach. Blahblahblah.........


haha!! crappy rite!! thas juz an excerpt from my essay on knowledge management. From the Web nite and Thurs morning, sleepless, dead, and still slogging. By 8am in the morning, i still had under 1000 words more to go~~ Proofreading and finalisations complete near 11am. Juz in time to hand up b4 12pm deadline.

But the rest of the morning and afternoon, I was hyper and cranky~~~ Thsoe who are no stranger to staying up all nite shd noe. Its the time where your body is so weak and tired, your eyes are puffy and swollen, but ur brain is still active, really hyper active~~ I was even singing on my way home after handing up the essay. In a soft voice i went
I'm going to the ZooZooZoo, what about YouYouYou
You can come TooTooToo, I'm going to the ZooZooZoo

hahaha!! Nutcase rite!!! haha, really suffering from sleep deprivation~~

haha~~~ think David and Sernwei can testify to how crazy and cranlky i was. I seemed to be high on something, laughing at all sorts of stupid nonsensical things, sprouting gibberish to frnds, grumbling and giggling to myself at the same time. During lunch, at the fish and chips shop,
I was looking at the menu, and juz told david,
ME:"eh! lets have a shark~!" (for your info, its really on the menu k~~)
Davids: "I'm not listening to you, your crazy, I'm making the decision now"
ME:"oi, you see that thing there??(pointing to one of the fish species on the menu"
ME:"It says JewFish.... hmmmm JewHerr???" wahahahaha!! AngMoh Fish & chips shop sell jewherr eng cai leh!!"
David gives DEADPAN look


haha!yar, thats juz an idea of how cranky and crappy i was~~~ and slept from 2pm to 7pm~~
shiok sia!! but eventually, had 2start on ITF assignment, due on Mon. Have to finish it early, hopefully by fri, coz I wanna watch Sweet November and AI3 on Sun nite~~ hehe
Have fun every1~~~ enjoy your hols(those back in Spore). Good luck with your assignments(those still slogging here in Aus)~~