<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Thank You Francis~~~~

This is a spur of the moment entry. Francis msg me on ICQ couple of hrs ago. Was sharing brief details about an outing the guys were having, and how much fun they all had. Most of them turned up, and Francis said "Left you"~~ In case pple whose english isnt backwards compatible, and can only udnerstand perfect english, its a direct translation from chinese meaning, "you're still missing".

Really touched to hear that~~~ When my eyes landed on those words, juz had flashbacks of all the times I've had with them. He also share this

"tell u a joke...ken ask..." who got cuppage ktv number...Francis replied.:"adrian got!" haha....he gave me a stern and funny look..."

hahaha! My face gave a grin, and my heart juz lit up~~~ haha! Imagine kenneth with the "DUH!" look on his face~~ hahaha!

Its frnds like Francis who'll last thru time and distance~~ Perhaps its juz coz we're are really close frnds~~~ Literally suffered 2gether during our days in 46SAR(my army unit). 2 of us slogging like mad, deprived of sleep, while the rest of the company is resting in bed..... A frnship forged not thru play and fun, but thru common pain, torture and experience~~~! sighs.... dats y i always miss home, coz besides my family, I've got great frnds backhome

Miss ya Francis~~~