<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Easter Hols Fotos 1~~

Actually wanted to post quite a no. of fotos, including those from the horse-back riding, but due to unforeseen circumstances(juz received a couple more from some1), so I'll delay those till 2nite or 2moro. For now, juz a few taken in FreO

Look at my armpits. NO HAIR!

one of the street performers over in FreO, some1 informed me that it was some Arts Fest thingy going on. Oh well, this guy's acts wasnt too visually appealing, some kinda a comedian i think.

Its my Dustbin! STAY AWAY

Those still statue performers, if thats an appropriate term. She'd juz stand there and pretend she's a statue. However, She moved alot, and very often.... so I'm not too impressed. There are similar acts back in S'pore, and there was 1 right below Lido, where the fella juz stood still for at least an hour, thats impressive.

Looneys???

haha, this is funny. All Allan wants is to have a nice decent foto taken of himself, yet, me n david are both trying to squeeze into his pic. haha, I'm the fella lurking behind~~~

Hehe, Some1's taking my foto~~~

haha, allan seems very happy that some1's taking a picture of him.

Group Foto time~~~

From left; Raymond, Me, Jason, David, AhLam, Allan, Sernwei.
every1's studying inUWA, except Jason and Ahlam, who're sernwei's frnds, here on hols.

Group Foto Again~~

Here we are, trying to take a foto on the rocks along the harbor. Almost fell over into the water behind the rocks....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment