<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

oopppsss

Main purpose of this entry, to amend a mistake...
I mixed up the name of my horse(pics which i posted previously) with another~~
think I'm getting senile... Noodles is the name of another frnd's horse, while mine is actually "Crooton"... I was looking thru her sony imagestation, so somehow, the circuits in my brain mixed up the names..... cant believe i went on and on about its name, and only to have the facts suddenly hit me 2day..... really getting senile.... any cure for overly pre-mature Alzheimer’s disease??? I'll edit the names for the foto entry later....
die...

And I realised Blogspot has changed its layout. It does look rather user unfrnly at 1st glance... but that could be due to habit, so I wun put it down that soon..... I'll explore it later.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment