<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Friday, April 30, 2004

Finally!! Over and done with... for now at least....

Woohoo!! mid sems are officially over for me!!! Cant believe my ITS(info, technology and sys) was so easy! she virtually took all of the Qns from the practice quizzes she put online! What a nice lecturer!! An efficient 1 too! The results were out within a day! and i got 9.5/10! haha! thanks to my frnds who told me ITS is such a easy unit to take!!

And MA(management accting) mid sem results out 2day too. I got 76/100! Really cant believe my luck, I only had confidence in under 60% of the qns, and at least 10-20 qns I shaded all "C"! haha! jumping for joy now! was hoping to scrap thru with a pass, n i got this! haha!

oh, after my previous entry, some frnds were telling me that Xiaxue's blog is actually quite popular back home. So its kinda like a online column eh?? so now I have Sumiko Tan to read on Straits Times, and Xiaxue on Blog. Not that both are of the same kinda content, but juz that both are interesting and insightful, that it keeps me reading~~

As for the easter hols foto, I'll be posting them up 2moro~~ Enjoy ur days every1~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment