<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Friday, May 07, 2004

Slacker~~~

Been procrastinating blogger these days....
1- Din post up the other set of Easter Hols fotos as I promised....

2- Din post wat I had been thining of a few days back.... something that I tot I wanted to share(but I'm sure some of you wun even wanna listen). That I'll do after I get the fotos up.

3 - Still the same old "When She Loved Me", Sarah Mclachlan up there for god knows how many weeks.... It still sounds great tho.

& like any slacker/procrastinator, I've a reason for everything(excuse if you will)....
- In the midst of setting up a website to post more Fotos..... nothing specific, kinda like images of my mundane life here. The purpose?? Its kinda for my parents. Since I'm actually blogging to keep my frnds updated, I really shd do someting for my mom and dad too? Obviously, I'm not gonna let my parents see my blog. Are you mad!? how can I even let them noe that their son is actually slacking that much~~???? haha, but at least I still produce some rather satisfactory results so I haven't really let them down

-My com finally went bonkers! Wed nite, my com was beeping randomly w/o any reason known to me.... I stopped playing Pacman, & decided to do the stupid ting of resting my com.... Thats when it decided not to work me me anymore! From then on, it juz kept on auto-reseting itself everything it entered windows...... Spent half the day getting frustrated, and trying in vain to save it~~~ the possiblity of losing all my MTVs, MP3s, fotos, and sch work started to hit me.... DIE!!!
luckily, I managed to save it... but its really slow now..... time to format soon.....

ok, I'll definitely post the Easter Hols fotos by 2nite~~~ b4 2359~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment