<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Thanks~~~~~

Ok, an update on some stuff is in order,

-Am I still in the dumps??
Yes

-Wat can caring frnds do??
I dunno, coz so far cheering up, consoling, etcetc by frnds isnt working.

-Should I be left alone??
hmm... not sure, but dun really have to do anything, juz let me be?? Everything's normal, its nothing much, prob juz PMS(I'm a weird guy...)

-Will I commit suicide?
U wish! I'm not dat stupid, esp when its juz a mood thingy.... & besides, I reckon I dun have the guts to do it either....

I really wanna thank my frnds for the concern they've shown. I've realised that some of u out there are nice pple(not that I tot u were horrible b4). Altho there isnt really much outward expression of care, juz the simple act of asking if I was fine was sufficient.

Ok, so u prob din help much to pull me outta depression, but at least I knew u cared.... and I noe there are pple who are actually reading my Blog~ haha, tot every1 was dead coz no1 ever comments. Thanks again!! Life is still very much the same, no matter how I perceive it 2b, it still goes on rite??

still struggling to study.... but I'm still online regularly. Guess wat, stumbled upon some Singtel blogging contest thingy, called my dreamd8, a couple of mths back. Not sure wat it is, but seems like some elimination contest to see whos blog is the most popular. From the looks of it, sure seems interestnig. But as usual, the internet attracts lotsa queer pple, and there are actually pple who are asking the gir bloggers for Hp no. wahahaha!! Prob the same kinda pple who go in IRC like:
"18m, tall dark handsome, looking for GF"
"I've got a car, can drive u around. Msg me if u looking for bf"
"9123###, msg me if ur feeling bored and wanna chat, girs only"

haha, something along those lines. Haven been on irc for ages, but that was wat I recall. IRC has degenerated to despos crying out in public chatrooms like #singapore #teens etcetc....
Tolong la! You are better off trying to hit on girs on the streets.

oh, anw, the pt is, I chanced upon this blog by Xiaxue. hhhmmm... wait.... maybe I'm like one of those despos??? hhmmm.... NAY! Anw Xiaxue's blog interesting!! Quite alot of stuff toked about, and rather open. Some serious stuff, but mostly funny digs at life's crap. Some of u will definitely find it offensive coz her blog is extremely outspoken, littered generously with explicit vulgarities. haha! But its her blog rite?? she can write wat she wans, thats her right. & dats how u'd wan things 2b too. I've dug out this bookmark that was buried in my Favourites folder, and now I have a new pasttime~~ haha! & it seems lotsa pple are reading her blog~~~ Its popular~~ so wat the heck rite.

Actually, have a couple more stuff to blog about, but really wanna stop myself here.... haven been blogging about anything interesting lately.... and realised that my Blog's actually getting worse in a sense... several entries are senseless ramblings... which doesnt matter, but juz want it 2b more organised?? more sensible?? dunno wat I want really......

Anw stillhave 2 stupid papers on Fri. So I'll stop for now. I've been uploading a couple of fotos taken during the Easter break, those horse-back riding pics. So I'll prob post them up 2nite or 2moro. That'll prob interest some of u who can be bothered to read(Ed, for sure). CYA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment