<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Sunday, April 18, 2004

ooppss~~

hmm, aloy pointed out to me that the mp3 I've posted up, "uptown girl", weezer, is bogus! hmm... oh well, juz goes to show kazaa really has lotsa crap beeing shared out. anw, gonna change the song. I believe most of u have heard the cover version done by Counting Crows.... This is the original, and she sang the words as "they paint paradise, and put up a parking lot" instead of "they paint paradise, and put up a fucking lie"~~ haha, and I kept thinking why would any radio station allow a song with the words "fucking lie" be played~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment