<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Thursday, April 15, 2004

lost while finding......

sighs.... the title pretty much sums up wat I'm feeling.... still dunno where I'm headed..... this'll prob fade away in a few days... but it has engulfed my heart.... killing my mood to do anything.....

anw, I've managed to embed music into the blog page w/o using Powerwebmusic.com, which is really irritating with all the popups and all..... So the nex time u visit this Cubicle of the Mindless, do remember to check out the menu of the right. "Song of the Moment" would have a player console there, and there shd b a song there. Its only gonna be 300kb or so, so the quality will be mediocre. I'll prob put up songs that I'm listening to, my fav songs, and a couple of oldies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment