<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Sunday, April 11, 2004

Some fotos from Convo

Juz got back from horse riding in Joondalup ~~~ fun! but more on that later, coz i haven gotten the pics yet~
gonna post up some pics taken at Shaohong's convocation... pretty much a ceremony where they give u ur graduation certificate, and there's a reception where free food is provided for ur frnds and families, and also where pple take fotos, loads of them~~~ I guess this is one of the few days dat a person graduating will feel that he/she is the centre of attraction, coz all ur frnds suddenly treat u like a celebrity, wanting to take fotos with u.... haha, cheap thrill rite~!
The Graduate Himself~~ so BUSY!!!


ME and Shaohong~

someday it'll be my turn~~~

Group Fotos



0 Comments:

Post a Comment