<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Good life so far

Life's been pretty good these days since I'm not in a job yet. It helps that its the holidays for the local Unis now. Hanging out in orchard, have a meal at Sakae or Sushi Tei has been really enjoyable with great company.

Towards the end of the day, all the fun has to come to an end. As the next day approaches, I dig into my wallet again. WAH! Time to make a trip to the ATM again. BeepBeepBeep~~~ The ATM feeds me $40 & as I look up at the screen, the numbers don't look too good. Would it last me another 2months of fun??

Sighs... Money money.... But if I was to work, life would be so boring & routine. 8-5pm, or 9-6pm... Yawnzzzzzz~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment