<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Friday, May 21, 2004

No title....

No title for 2day..... dunno wat to write oso....
Anw, weather is rather nice 2day~~~ its raining, and its cool. My hsemates are still glued to their beds, while I'm up posting. hhmm, think I've messed up my sleep pattern.... Actually sleep at 3am last nite.... oh man... Think my dark rings are gonna cover up my whole face soon~~~~

Planning to go Innaloo(about 30mins drive from sch) to have lunch. Lunching at Sizzler, and maybe catch a movie there too~~ Tell u, the sizzler here is so different from S'pore! its big and spacious, and the steaks are really good~~ The salad bar has more variety, and the dessert bar... eh... dessert bar.... k, the dessert bar is only average. But ur not there for the dessert are you? Ur there for the steak!
My dear DLP and XLP,when u go melbourne, muz try sizzler ar~~ its so nice~~ Oh & Dominoes pizza too~~ U'll come 2learn wat a great pizza is really like!! aiya, think XLP, u better pass the msg 2 DLP.... she always nv read our blogs, busybusy ar~~

hmm... perhaps I'll ask allan to bring his digi-cam 2day, then take a few nice fotos of the delectable steak~~ eeww... sound so much like a tourist.... so 'tooot'.... I'm willing to stoop so low to share nice stuff with u guys~~ muz b thankful k~~

kk, enuff blogging~~~ till the nex time~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment