<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Friday, April 09, 2004

Searching... If there's something there in the 1st place....

Here's the thing that i wanted to post,

Had a short chat with a frnd yest, hmm, or was it the day b4..?? Anw, I mentioned that i wun be going to church this sun, and since i din go last sun as well, kinda wanted to justify for it.... Said i needed a break, coz need some time to absorb wateva i'm been listening to... and the question "wat are u searching for??" came up.... and also "how do u search if u dunno watca looking for??" hmm...

Its not an easy qns to ans, but I guess if u dunno watca searching for, u might not even start in the 1st place rite? Since u dunno watca lacking, have no notion of something out there, then u wun even do anything about it.... So if u dunno watca searching for, then its still perfectly normal rite? Since its more of having a notion, or feeling that makes u wanna search....

If I knew wat i was searching for, wouldnt that be a little weird?? If i noe wat it was, then I would have found it rite?? I would be saying "I've found it, and now i'm trying to understand it...". "Search" is probably too broad a word to describe my situation here.... Perhaps to search for something means u noe watca looking for, u have a goal/objective.... and as all of my frnds noe, I'm not dat kinda person, haha. Perhaps i'm searching for that goal.... so that i can start working 2wards it??? but that is assuming tht there is something out there in the1st place rite?? If there's nothing, then too bad.... For now, I'll juz let the part of my brain which thinks that there's a higher being out there take ctrl.....

If I dun start somewhere, I'll never start rite?? Its juz like how I got to University now... If i din make a choice of wat to study, I'd prob still be stuck in S"pore rotting my life away at home..... At least if i start somewhere, I'd have the chance to find out wats right for me, and from tere start turning aruond and find the right path? I'll nv noe if someday i juz decide that I wanna be sell sugar cane juice? Or juz be a taxi driver, get a few customers a day, and not have to stress over how much i earn?? Perhaps perhaps perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment