<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Thursday, January 06, 2005

to Laugh or to Pity?

After tapping my ezLink card, headed str8 for the back seats on the double-decked bus 133. Despite the few metres from the head of the bus to the end, my wandering eyes managed 2 catch sight of a rather cute looking girl.

It was only for a few secs though, so couldnt really tell if she was really cute. From the side view, she looked quite ok. For those of you familiar with the double deckers in S'pore, I was sitting at the very end, while she sat on the seats along the side of the bus.

I could tell that she had lotsa make up on. Her 'beauty' probably came from the thick mascara so applied, making her eyes look muchmuch brighter. However, as I was really tired, my eyes did not bother glancing or admiring. So for half the journey, I took a short nap on the bus.

When I opened my eyes, I was nearing my destination. Just as I was about to continue napping, a rather decent looking guy did something really silly. Appeared to be in his early 20s, wearing specs. He was sporting a wavy curly version of Aaron Kwok's early 80s 'mushroom' hair.

He went to take a seat beside this girl, & introduced himself. Oh man! So abrupt! It was obvious to any bystander that the girl was in shock after he made his move. He immediately asked if he could get to know her & have her number.

The girl, still in shock, came up with some excuse not to. So he went on talking about something else, & less than a min, he asked for her number again. Wahahaha! She gave him the final ans, 'Dun Wan'.

He was so embarrassed, that he got off at the next stop. Malu malu! hahahaha. All I could do was shake my head & try not to laugh. But later, really felt some pity for him, & you gotta admit, it takes 1 lotsa guts(maybe stupidity as well..) to do such a thing. rite? haha.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment