<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Layout~~~

Finally did something that I've been dragging for some time.
New blog design. The old 1 was getting kinda boring, and kinda copied it from some website.

This 1 isn't entirely original, but at least I improvised on it rite?? The picture is from a Naruto website, so all I actually did was add in the boxes, & do the coding for the placements & colours. Haha, & since its greyscale, not much colour coding. Easy job la.

Quite satisfied with it though. Nothing fantastic, or original, or creative. However, with the effort, I'm quite pleased~~~ 8^D

Watca think?????????


1 Comments:

hey.. i tink its really cool.. i like this new layout. i like naruto as wel.. tho i nv like read the comics etc.. but i like this new chick design. not bad~!! :) keep up the gd wk... n more blogs on the way i hope. :P cheers for the new year!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, January 04, 2005 11:04:00 am  

Post a Comment