<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Thursday, December 30, 2004

summary of the past few days.

Sun:
Had a great time with the guys at Sentosa, Sunset Bay. Spent half the day playing Vball & cards. Adrian playing Vball!!?? HUH!??
haha, yaryar, I sucked at it, but still funny to see me making a fool of myself. Haha, guess the guys din really mind, as long as we all tried rite??
Almost 10 of us went for dinner @PS, & strolled in orchard. Moments like these are rare, been years since I went out with the whole group. Glad I din give it a miss.
46! hurray!

Tues:
Went orchard 2 waste time again. Ken's gf got off super early from work @PWC, so joined us. Perhaps shd try for PWC, seems really welfare.
Anw, seemed like I was more of the 'lightbulb', haha. But the 2 love birds nice enuff, at least tried not 2b too engrossed in their own world. Francis joined us later.
Interesting experience at Mac. My 1st time having my order taken thru a PDA. My 1st Big Mac meal. haha. Oh, for the health conscious, Mac's 'Grilled Chicken Foldover' looks really healthy..

Wed:
KTV! haha, 4hrs of singing @ cuppage with Ken & Francis. Always great to sing with them. I can juz let loose & anyhow sing, make stupid sounds, & let at one another, hahaha!

2day~~~
Kungfu HUSTLE!! Digital format sia!! haha, really hilarious! For once, I'm impressed by how good cinematography & special effects can bring out a story. Thats the future for Chinese films. Maybe even Asia. For the ill-informed, the fight scenes in Kungfu Hustle aren't mimics of Matrix. They have the same martial arts choreographer, Yuen Wo-Ping. Chinese fella ok!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment