<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Monday, August 23, 2004

no FUN......

hhmmm... kinda got psycho-ed to go for Mambo Red last thurs.... Really quite reluctant initially. My previous experience there wasnt too exciting... Perhaps Mambo in perth is juz like dat... dull....

I've also kinda stopped clubbing for yrs. Think I grew outta it... or maybe I'm juz old... I dun seem 2 get any kicks outta clubbing. At least, not as much as I used to. It could be the company, or could juz be me, growing old.

Anw, Sernwei eventually psycho-ed me to go, offering to pay for me~~ & they said they got some DJ from S'pore, so the Mambo music will be up-to-standard... Wadda heck~ juz gave it a shot...

But I was met with disappointment... Think the crowd in perth dun like Mambo kinda music... & perhaps that music is passe.... aya.. old already.... The ground level dance floor was virtually empty, despite great Mambo songs~~ I was trying to get fellow Mambo-goers to try fill up the dance floor, but they its difficult...

Eventually they gave in to the popular choice of RnB upstairs... Maybe its juz that I had great times dancing to Mambo, so I dun feel much for RnB... Sentimental? Stubborn?? I dunno....

When it started to get crowded, I was quite excited.. but by the time i pulled myself outta the RnB crowd, NO MORE MAMBO......... the DJ left and they were gonna play trance till the end... argh!!

For the uninitiated, Mambo Night in S'pore is on Wed, at Zouk. Its a nice mixture of a variety of music such as trance, techno, and house. But those are nothing... The climax and main focus is Retro and Top40...

But the last time i heard, its attracting a weird crowd... and the crowd seem 2get younger and younger.. hmm... Really getting mixed comments here.. some tell me Mambo music is for kids.. others say its out....

Either way, doesnt matter.... Clubbing isnt the focus now... I dun get excited when pple ask me to go clubbing... Guess I'm outta that phase... but I do miss it tho.. the fun times I had with my frnds. Esp those times with my army buds~~~ Those were the days..

Anw, I'm gonna be posting more pics soon.... all the backdated 1s... Not a foto-whore! juz wanna keep u updated dats all~~~ 8^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment