<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Fotos: Stuff in freO

Fotos taken during Winter hols... Think it was the 1st few days of July. At FreO, lunching at some cosy cafe.

Lunch at SegaFredo's Madonna

kk, nothing fanciful, juz cheap & nice housepour


Serene's Vege Pasta. Lotsa lotsa CHEESE! Delectable appearance & delicious sauce. It was finished with some help tho..


SengYee's chicken sandwich~~ hmm.. apparently he doesnt have a penchant for avocado~ yucks~~



mines the best! Rump Steak. nice juicy medium rare steak on top, cushioned by grilled tomato & mash potato.~~~ SeDap~~~


wah! SengYee looks so moody, and lost in his own world~~ cool sia~~~


My fellow sister~~~




the place's called Madonna, own by SegaFredo, the same company that owns Tiamo at Hampden... the layout and atmosphere very similar. Relaxed and Cosy




A very amusing musical box I saw in the FreO Mkt. The figurines will dance(more like spin) around with the music~~ haha, it got me glued to it for about 5mins~~

Nice little Shop in FreO

Serene's checking out the ultra long and thin pencils, while I'm trying 2 squeeze into the foto~~



Some toys i saw in the shop. The pic at the bottom left is this mechanical music box which u gotta wind urself. Has various tunes, like Waltzing Matilda, Wedding March, etcetc.
The bottom right is aptly named "Adam & StEVE", haha!! Any1 wans?? I can buy it and bring it back to S'pore for u~~~ hehe.


The nice little shop in FreO, lotsa interesting toys and gadgets.


haha, bored la, so take a self-pic~~~ my hair color changes under diff lighting. Interesting~~~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment