<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Monday, August 09, 2004

Snip Snip

Its Official! Adrian's finally chopped off his hair!

Its a real heartache.... My precious tresses(yaryar, some of u might wanna call it mane.... I dun care). But its really so short now...... Not in the general sense, but comparatively speaking, its really short....

& I've got probs trying 2 style... The hairdresser was nice enuff to show me 3ways of styling my hair... but she went to fast, I could only register the info into my short term memory bank.... Info overload....

Now harbis already... She did a quite nice haircut for me.. but i dunno how 2 bring it out... haha, Gonna let Qiuling experiment with it later~~ see how i can style~~~ hopfully can re-create the look the hairdresser gave me~~

I'll post fotos of my new short hair soon..... For now, I'll still continue posting pics from winter hols.... When i still had my long hair.... Try to keep memories of it~~~ haha!

On the bright side, my head does feel lighter rite now~~~ & less visual obstruction~~ & pple say I look more refreshed~~ hmm.... wonder if thats juz a patronising comment~~~

Even if it was, I cant do much about it, unless I go for hair-extension~~ NOT! Juz a tot la, think I'm really so crazy meh.. no $$ la~~~ at most cut botak only~~~~ back to army days~~~



1 Comments:

aiya, its getting kinda too long. Not easy to manage leh. & besides, its time for a change, spring & summer coming wat.

happy for u!!

By Blogger emoboy, at Thursday, September 16, 2004 9:35:00 am  

Post a Comment