<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Some photos from winter Hols

Juz a couple of fotos from winter hols.... finally decided to start posting some.. otherwise i'll nv do it ....

In the beginning there were 3... then only 2 were left...



These were taken on the day June fly back to S'pore... sadsad... frnds juz gotta leave.... sonner or later....

Trying to Rem how it looks like...

snapshots of UWA... well.. there're somemore.. but lazy to post, quite blurred too, so not much pt

that teddy bear's not mine! its serene's, coz i gave up my room to her for a couple of days... oh, but the 4eva frnds bedroom slippers are mine now, hehe, stuff that some pple dun wanna bring back to S'pore.... I'm like a garbage dump... urgh!

juz a pic taken by serene while i was driving~~ the balding trees kinda look nice, haha


hmm... thats it for now... still have lots more fotos to show... I'll do it in a few days time... In the meantime, hope i get thru sch peacefully, & may my Dreams Come True?? hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment