<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Saturday, May 29, 2004

I'm scarred!!!

argh..... Now I can fully appreaciate the effort and work of housewifes and moms. Was cooking on fri, and one of the dishes was fried meat balls. These arent the ones which u buy right of the shelf, all ready made. Painstakingly marinated mince pork, and shaped them by hand, slowly dropping them into the wok. Everything was going well..... However, at the end, while making the last batch, something happened.....
"POP!!" Instantly I saw one of the meat balls burst, and oil flying towards my face. Instinctively, I attempted to dodge, and closed my eyes. However, I was too slow.... The oil got me.... My eyes....

Alright, not dat serious. I'm not blind, but I almost WAS! The drop of oil burnt the skin juz above my eyelids. There's now a hideous little spot there.... argh!!! But the consolation was that my hsemates said the meatballs were fantastic!! hmm... hope it was coz of the taste, and not coz they saw the effort i put in. I dun like pple patronising me k....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment