<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Fotos from Last wk's Sizzler Lunch~~

hey, the fotos are all very puny, and its all Allan's fault!! hehe, kidding~~ I actually only remembered about wanting to take fotos when we were already in the car. Luckily there was gentle giant Allan, whose fone could double up as a digicam as well~~ okok, thats really common nowadays... but I'm still carrying a 8250! Anw, try to enjoy the fotos while squinting~~

The Drive~~~

Testing out Allan's Motorola hp. the pic looks great in the fone, very clear. Sernwei sure look like a natural cool guy aye? and Allan?? trying to avoid he cam.... aawww camera shy leh~~
Actually took a foto of david driving, with a dazed expression on his face. haha! but he'll definitely kill me if i posted it. Cant risk it, 2yr more yrs living under the same roof, haha.

Food Glorious Food!

With a better cam, prob will be able to show how delicious the food will look, but I'm drooling in my mind anw. Got the salad bar meal with grill, so we get unlimited servings at the salad bar, dessert bar etc~~ Watca seeing(left to rite) now is
1>Allan's plate of salad(boring leh... bread and coleslaw... 4got to take a foto of mine, had really nice spanish salad)
2>My bowl of soup(4got wat it is..)
3>A piece of beef falling into a delectable black pepper sauce
4>My plate of grill steak, complete with 3 grilled garlic prawns, and potatoes
5>Attempted close up on my piece of succulent garlic prawn
6>ME devouring a piece of steak(I seem 2b giving more and more spastic expressions these days.... hhhmmm)

U muz be wondering "why arent there fotos of the place??"
haha, I kinda 4got... Was busy enjoying myself, so 4got 2take pics of Sizzler, and the movieplex~~~
oh well, Sizzler isnt that fancy, but it was good enuff for me. The food was nice, the company was great~~~ Thats wat matters rite? 8^)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment