<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Essay completed~~ but......

Finally done with my microeconomics essay..... Still think its quite incomplete... prob due to the fact that I only spent 1day and 1 night on it?? yar, pretty last min..... Think the slacker personality of mine is back.... Last sem's Adrian, who would put effort into his work, and would feel the prick on his conscience if he din study, has finally lost the battle..... Back to my secsch & JC days??? Not good not good..... oh well, at least I din procrastinate that much, coz I managed to pack up my room...
but dun think its gonna last long coz at the rate I'm going, its gonna be messy all over again..... Sickening isn't it? How u'll nv start getting anything done..... That's so me..... or rather part of me..... Like wat I tell every1, my ambition in life is to slack... and the irony is that to be able to slack in comfort, u gotta work hard for it..... oxymoronic ar.......

The essay may be done, but thats not the end of the ordeal.... I still have ITS bibliography report to hand in 2moro..... thankfully nex wk is hols.... otherwise i'll feel so damn lousy........ juz realised my blog is turning into my bin for complains.... hmm... not supposed to turn out this way.... but then again, u nv noe wats gonna happen ever.... hopefully i'll be able to post better stuff than juz complains... any suggestions???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment