<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Friday, April 09, 2004

New Look for my Blog~~~~

Heyhey!! Hows the new layout???? Take a look at how diff they look


Its not too fanciful, but at least it looks much nicer than my previous rite??
The previous kinda had queer and mismatching colors... seemed that it was neither bright nor dull.... etcetcetc.... so much for default templates by Blogspot!
haha! Anyway, I found this template online, chose it coz it isnt too loud, outstanding and AA(attract attention). hhmm... maybe u can call it boring, if ur in the mood to put me down~~~

Easter break is here.... hopefully can get some work done.... haha, but i've only made plans to play.... how sia...... the pain n turmoil a procrastinating slacker has to go thru!! ARGH!!!! Actually, I have something I wanna post... but think i'll do it later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment