<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Monday, April 05, 2004

Finally started!

Finally, after much delays, I'm starting on my ITS assignment.... actually took the 1st steps of reading into the material, but sometime in the evening on Sun, allan needed me to proofread his essay for him... wat 2do, his essay is due on mon, & he seemed like he really needed the help... wah... it isnt easy.. so much to edit & change.. & he almost diverted from the topic... lucky!

Anw, if the webmusic thingy works, all of u shd b hearing Andy Lau's song, Lian Xi(练习, literally meaning Practice). This song has been replaying in my mind since last wk... I juz fell for it coz of the MTV, which basically juz acts out the story that the song is telling. Its about the love a man has for his other half, whos actually dying of some disease. & it tells of how he's getting used to life alone, without her. The MTV isnt really Academy Award level, but it invokes certain emotions.... Can understand that feeling of adjusting to life alone again..... guess most of u would understand it too, from wateva breakups u've experienced.... but this is prob more intense & depressing since the factor here is death... something totally beyond human ctrl.... Think we'd go thru this in futre, when we're old.... hhhmmm....

oh well, time for bed, not getting too productive in doing my assignment. How productive can i get when I'm blogging at this hr!!! haha, cya all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment