<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Sunday, April 04, 2004

Assignment due soon.. yet i'm doing this!!!

this is bad... my assignment is due soon, yet i have time to do nonsense.... think i'm juz trying to distract myself from the main aim here...... that is to finish up my assignments so that i can watch tv in peace??? hahhaa
anyway, heres a game i was playing about half hr ago trying to beat my frnd's record of 370++, but i only managed a 320.5..... go ahead & have fun~~~~ haha, tho its really quite lame!
have a blast!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment