<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Friday, February 27, 2004

Totally Worn Out~~~

I've MIA(Missing-In-Action) from my blog for a few days. Thats coz i din have access to internet, & also coz I was totally dead-beat the past few days....

I was actually falling asleep on my flight here.... some of u may think nothing wrong with dat... but I paid Aud$700++ for the ticket, & I believe that by sleeping thru-out is juz wasting the flight. & for ur info, its SIA Krisworld!! how can u wanna sleep when there are so much to do!!? Games like super mario(dun u juz miss the theme song!? duuttduutt dutt dutdutdut~~ hahaha, use some imagination k?), mahjong, movies~~ etcetc~~ ok, i actually intended to read my new book "1421, the Year China Discovered America~. after a few lines, I literally blacked out... not enuff sleep man~~~ so I kept awake by enjoying the pleasures of KRISWORLD~~~

I also had wine onboard.
ok, it wasnt like I was some ugly kiasu S'porean who wanted to squeeze SIA for every cent worth of the ticket. I needed something to keep myself awake lor! If i was kiasu, would have juz ask them for the whole bottle man!!

The rest of the day wasnt all that smooth..... The delay at customs was expected... coz of the aussie pride.. "Australia is so great! We cant contiminate our precious land with products n bacteria from other lowly countries! yahda yahda yahda.."
okok, i dun think they're dat cocky, coz its understandable that they want to keep foreign bacteria & diseases at bay. The the Aussie chickens are prob very happy that they nv get killed from some stupid flu.

The house wasnt all that great upon a 2nd look.... Prob coz the place is totally empty~~~ Reality set in.... killed all our hope of settling in fast, enjoying a cosy home in perth.... There was so much to do..... now i was beginning to regret chosing this place. U cant even say its partially furnished........ no fridge, no furniture no nothing!! the cupboards were in such a terrible condition.... the shelfs all fell apart! narbay!!! We decided that we had to get somethings done.... after dinner, we had a very nice guy drive us to Raymond's frnd's palce to collect 2nd hand furniture. Recollections of army days flashed in my mind.... work thru the nite non-stop.. doing near impossible things...
There were so much furniture, & the mini-van wasnt gonna take all that in.... So we dismantled the furniture so as to squeeze in everything. Seemed like my days of servicing the M113s in army were back. haha! but as always, matteres werent all that bad coz we all put in alot of effort. if every1 slackslack, then do till 8am nex day oso haven finish ar! After dat, we continued to shift stuff from everywhere, with the aid of Allan's car. & at 12++, we were still assembling furniture at home.....

Fri was juz as tiring. But eventually provided much relief as we accomplished quite alot. Completed my course transfer, changed address, applied for fone line, paid our rent. Oh, dear frnds, sorry but i prob wun be online on ICQ or MSN for nex few wks coz the efficiency is negligible here... prob take few weeks.... so keep in touch thru my Blog lor. gotta go & do even more stuff for my hse..... cya all soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment