<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

The long day(TUES) where my hair is being exposed to public scrutiny~~~~1

Juz got home..... dead tired.... & i'm feeling kinda bloated... Shdnt have ate so much at the "YouTiaoDaWang" over in Geylang........ had Soya Bean drink, GuoTie, YouCharKueh, MeeSua. NiceNice. & pls dun have dirty tots of me visiting prostitutes after or before dat. I was there with my bunch of army frnds. Vince, KianWah & John were hungry after our meeting so went over there for dinner/supper. This gathering almost din happen if not for John's enthusiaism. hmm.. i'll explain this in the nex post...

Finally managed to arrange a luncheon with my ex-colleague, Teresa, went to Hotel Rendezvous' Coffee Club. Dessert time!! haha! Always feel so excited about desserts... well, not that I'd die if I dun have them, but its juz such a treat! Esp all the chocolate desserts~~ Happy happy food! In case some of u dunno, Chocs give pple a certain kinda high. If i'm not wrong, it releases endorphins in the body, which gives u the feeling of happiness, & sometimes thats associated with feelings of love. Which is why chocs are also known to be aphrodisiac.

The moment i stepped into Coffee Club, Teresa & her frnd started laughing...(yaryar, muz b my hair...). Could tell from their faces that they had the same feeling as me about my hair color... ITS BENG-ISH!!
kk, enuff about the stupid hair, back to the food.

We shared 2 NewYork Cheesecakes & 1 Muddy Mud Pie. I muz say that the cheesecake wasnt that fantastic. Not that its horribly distasteful, juz that its normal. The lemon zest taste was rather mild, if not negligible(Mom's cheesecake tastes better). The Muddy Mud Pie however rather good. The moment it landed on our table, our eyes were glued to it, thus neglecting the 2 ordinary looking cheesecakes. It looked so GOOD! A layer of cappucinno icecream sitting on another layer of choc icecream. Both dripping with choc fudge and dusted with cocoa powder~~~~ HEAVENLY!!!
haha, we even tried to justify our neglect of the cheesecakes by stating the fact that the mud pie will melt very soon. Lets juz be HONEST. Muddy Mud Pie is more delectable than the NY cheesecake! haha. I'm recommending this to all dessert & choc lovers alike!

I gave Teresa my blog addy, hoping this blog would fulfill its purpose as a tool for frns to keep in touch with me. Difficult to keep in touch with this gir sia.... Dun use ICQ or MSN.... are there such pple nowadays!?? Wats the likelihood of meeting some1 like dat?? hahaha.

I was somehow convinced by a good frnd to go for a KTV session. Kinda reluctant ar... partly coz of my hair, n having a mild cough.... but so sincere(persistant perhaps?? hehe), n even asked her namesake to convince me... so had to give her face wat rite?? When i found them at Taka, guess wat.... I was greeted with laughter again!! ergh! alright, they were laughing coz surprised at the rather radical change... n they tot the color was quite ok. But there's more...... When we walked outta Taka, they realised that the color is actually very bright n beng.....(the lights of Taka indoors is warm-white..). Sighs... Further proves my pt that I shd juz stay indoors~~~ & there was more shocking news! They said if the color faded with time, it would actually turn more orangy.... piangz! n we actually saw this guy on a bicycle with a faded orange colored hair.......die sia!!! from lil beng fade to old beng! I'm gona consider their suggestion of doing DIY coloring when i get to aus....

The 3hrs of singing at the KTV had the benefit of having me onli singing occasionally. My throat wasnt that comfy, & kept having to clear my throat or cough after singing a few lines. & it also made my currently not-so fantastic singing even worse... sang outta tune so many times... & was oso trying to find out if any of my army mates wanted to go New Asia for a drink after dinner.... anw, kinda met my parents for dinner. Supposed to have a nice meal outside to signify celebrating my mom's birthday.

haha, we had the dinner at Straits Cafe! oh man! i wanted to try the food when i was working there, everytime i pass by, i always look at the great protions of salmon sashimi & drool! hmm.. kk, think i'll leave the food review for another post.

Wanna sleep now... will continue more about this busy Tues later........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment