<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Monday, February 23, 2004

2 1/2 days left~~~~

~~drrruuutt drruuuttt~~ddrrruuuuttt ddrruuutt~
ergh!... dunno who call my hp at this hr..... sleeping man.... my hand crawled to my fone lazily.......

ME : "alo....."
Caller :"wake up already"
ME :"huh?? john ar?? wat u wan??"
John:"wake up liao, go clementi"
ME:"huh!? dun wan la... i wanna sleep leh... n i think my face is kinda chaota(dialect=>Burnt)"
John:"oklor.. bye"
ME:"another time k?"

For those who dunnoe wats been going on in my life the past few wks, i've been swimming most mornings. & juz last wk, I began to meet up with this army buddy of mine to go dipping at Clementi.

Nex moment, juz flung my fone onto some corner of my bed.... hide my eyes with my blankie from the piercing sun and zzzZZZZz ~~~slept till 12++...
So unwilling to pull my butt away the bed.... so cosy.... when these 2 "fellas" not gonna see each other for quite sometime... they prob have another 3nites 2gether... then my butt's gonna go find an angmoh bed in Australia....
But i had to.... meeting serene & gang to shop 2day. need to get more clothes, more comments on my hair(to help me decide..), & some time outside instead of being home alone.
Look, i'm no shopaholic(tho i do enjoy it), & i'm not dat spendthrift either. But alot of clothes not wearable already. either badly stained, or cant fit as i'm ballooning.

Reached out for my towel..... dragged my feet to the bathroom 4 a shower.... as i lifted my head.........
saw something~~~ CHAO AHBENG in the MIRROR!!!!
sighs.... wadda heck.... juz gotta get used to it.... my 4th day as an ahbeng lookalike...
anyways, i actually planned of going down to meet an ex-colleague of mine.... haha, but i overslept n 4got 2ask her... haha, wait till tues perhaps....

Things i should do now shdnt include blogging..... shd b packing my bags now... still totally empty leh.... aiya... i always manage to pack within 1day, so shdnt be a problem(of course i also panic that day, n mom would go, "seesee, ask u pack early dun wan. everyday go out~~~ nagnagnag. aiya, think she juz wans to make ue of the remaining days to shower me with her "concern".... mothers....ergh!).

enuff for now.... gotta go meet pple in town already.... hope i get nice clothes 2day.... but definitely not clothes that fit my beng look now.... sighs.. the more i look at myself.. the more depressed i get......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment