<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Sunday, February 22, 2004

woooohhh!!!! my 1st post! hmmm... actually.. dun really noe wat2 post here..... hmmm.... kinda followed a link to blogspot while surfing, n juz created 1 for fun...(n also outta curiousity, since i do have several frnds who have blogs~~)
no major plans for my blog.... juz something i can do when i'm feeling bored n having no life.(hmmm... does seem i'll b in my blog very often hah??)
yar, n i dun have a digi-cam..... so its gonna b a BORING blo0g.... haha, oh well... doesnt matter, juz see how things go??? 8^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment