<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Continuing Tues' Post~~~

Was gonna tok about my gathering with my army buds. It almost din happen if not for John. I kinda suggested it last min, sometime in the afternoon. & John was quite enthu about it. He's always quite spontaneuous even if the gathering was impromptu. He really a sincere frnd worth keeping. So we tried finding more pple to go New Asia. Its this place at the Swissotel's Equinox that I heard John toking about. Their happy hour(3pm-9pm) offered alcohol at 50%. Sounded great. & the response from the various pple was quite expected. Most would be busy, even if it was juz for a short nite.... But pple like Kenneth, Francis & KianWah still came despite their hectic schedule.

Guess its not a matter of having the time... but whether the friendship btwn us is really strong enuff for them to sacrifice their time.... Lets face the fact that not every1 can establish a close connection with every1.... I've been in such situations before... so cant really blame them.... disappointed?? yeap... but wat2do.... well, at least some of them did call n wish me. But edwin.... aiya... his usual self... his words juz make him look bad .... always saying "brudder~~ brudder~~", but nv behave like 1....... & actually din expect Kenneth to turnup, coz he's always too busy, but really quite touched that he appeared, even tho he had to hand in assignment the nex day~~ Francis & Vince oso. Thats PL6!

At New Asia, found out Vince is gonna take up another job soon... Something that requires him to be sailing around for several mths.... & the pay's damn good! Hearing him tok about his plans for the near future, really makes me quite happy for him. AhHua's also making great progress in his line. Tho i'm happy for them, it kinda throws me into deep tot as to where i'm heading in life.... So wat if i get my degree... Do i really wanna work my whole life..? its like i'm in this huge flock of sheep.... dunno where i'm going, cant see the path in front, I can only see the butt of some lameass in front of me.... Gotta figure out soon.... wah... the more i think of it, the more life seems to be like dat.... while u wander aimlessly in with the flock, figuring out whether u belong to the flock...... u find fellow sheep who are also equally fed up with the sheepdog.... with the lameasses in front of them..... haha

Anywayz, was quite touched when John gave me a little farewell gift. he's always so totful. Glad i tried to meetup with these guys at the last min.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment