<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Friday, January 21, 2005

The Long Week

Been a real busy and long week. Raymond aka Lil Boy, is here from HongKong for hols.
Supposed to bring him to Kuala Lumpur for a few days, coz he wanted to see the Petronas Twin Towers. But later he complained that the journey might be too ardous.... so in the end decided not to go.... Piangz...

Anw, will post up the fotos when i get them... Meanwhile, still thinking whether I should extend my airticket to 1year instead of 6mths. But it also means that I wouldn't be coming home in June.

Headache la.... Hate making decisions that concern limited finances. ARGH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment