<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Thursday, April 01, 2004

on a lighter note....

hhhmmm... have some frnds wondering why I'm so serious in my previous entry,Feud of Religion & Race Mar31. all that stuff on religious & racial conflict..... nothing much... juz expressing my tots.... & oso reiterating the fact that the world is never a fair & idealistic place??
anyway, putting up a pic 2day, something from my bday...

Birthday "Finale"

This was taken on the exact day, 8th of March, when my frnds came over to my place to do the whole blow-the-candles-&-cut-the-cake procedure. & in the end i got a cake smashed right into my face..... piangz.....

so far will only post this... lazy to post up more... prob will do so nex few days~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment