<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

do I look happy?

Look in the mirror...
do you look happy?

Ask your frnds,
"Do you think I look happy?"

If you took away a lil humor,
would you still look happy?

Would being different,
keep you away from being happy?

If you had no1 beside you,
would would you look happy?

If you were less likeable,
would you still smile that often?

Things change....
Think about it,
are you really happy?

1 Comments:

jus droppin by to say best of luck for ur papers!! jia you!!
-serene-melb

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, June 15, 2005 4:45:00 pm  

Post a Comment