<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Choc Croissants!

I only realised that I haven't had a bite of chocolate croissants in ages. I didnt have during the summer. Thats a longlong time.

But there's no escaping from Adrian's mouth. HAHAHA, devoured 3 croissants last night! Given that there was only 4 on the table, I feel that it's quite an achievement.

This is a picture of a very happy boy gobbling up his croissant~ It's the best one I could find online.

yumyum

So satisfying! & please don't say I didnt share that divine happiness, no1 believed me when I said "Hey, it tastes fantastic! But then again, I'm just biased to chocolate croissants"

Lalala. However, Joey was lucky enough to grad the last 1, coz I was too paiseh to take anymore la. Luckily Joey didnt see me staring at that last piece, otherwise sure kena from him, hahahaha.

2 Comments:

hehe....u and your croissants. =p No wonder u had the guilty look on your face last night. =p

By Blogger stary stary night, at Saturday, April 16, 2005 3:09:00 pm  

where got. Wahlau, dun bluff, u juz saying that coz u only noticed now rite.
& you not happy that u din choose to believe me, lalala, too bad~~
hehe

By Blogger emoboy, at Monday, April 18, 2005 12:54:00 pm  

Post a Comment