<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

ice cream IS GOOD for sore throats

I TOLD U SO!

This is forall those who didnt believe me, & thats pretty much every single person I've mentioned this to.

Ice-cream is soothing for sore throats alright!
Check out this article ==> Adrian is RIGHT <==
Excerpt:
What to do for sore or irritated throat:
Eat soft, creamy foods such as cream soups, cheeses, mashed potatoes, yogurt, eggs, custards, puddings, cooked cereals, ice cream, casseroles, gravies, syrups, milkshakes, and commercial liquid food supplements.

And to further prove my point, I'm providing you with another article
==> Adrian is proven right AGAIN <==
Excerpt:
Simple painkillers and plenty of cold drinks, ice cream and jelly can help to soothe a sore throat





Now repeat after me,
"I shall never doubt Adrian in future. I will not dismiss Adrian's words w/o giving it a 2nd thought."

2 Comments:

Whahahaha!!!! The pictures are hillarious. =p okie, cult leader, u got urself a follower =p
"I shall never doubt Adrian in future. I will not dismiss Adrian's words w/o giving it a 2nd thought." lalalala~~

By Blogger stary stary night, at Thursday, April 28, 2005 10:14:00 am  

Alright, I'll dismiss your words after giving it a second thought. :)

Hahaa...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, May 28, 2005 5:35:00 pm  

Post a Comment