<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Friday, April 08, 2005

Thanks~~~

The week before was rather eventful, but I enjoyed coz I managed to actually spend some quality time with my mom.

Haven't really been out wif her for a long time. I'm not just talking about going out for meals or accompanying her somewhere, but actually spend time with her doing something together.

Ok, so it is just shopping to some of you, perhaps no big deal. However, I haven't been shopping with Mommy for a long time. Being the only child & having a father who's busy at work, I always had to tag along with Mom when she goes shopping.

As I grew older, shopping gradually became an activity w/o Mommy. Guess some of us are just like that huh? As I think back, I'm actually very thankful & grateful for that Thursday spent with her.

I did not feel obligated to accompany her, & was enjoying most of the time spent w/o worries. And having her pay for my stuff, that's such a RARE thing!

Not that I've been financially independant since young, but it's never been a direct form of gift. Been taking hand outs from my parents till my army days, but Having her actually paying for my shopping, haha, feel like a little boy la~~

Does seem interesting though, that I've only managed to spend quality with my mom here in Perth. Time to reflect on what I've been doing b4...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment