<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

tick tick tick

Time's ticking away, & I haven't really done much to prepare myself for the mid semester exams. Habis la!

I should feel the sense of urgency... but then it just isn't making me move....

Muz move my ass & start studying. STUDY STUDY STUDY!

Kk, enuff crap from me. Gonna share an interesting thing i found out.


Singapore Hokkien words derived from Malay.


-Loti <-- Roti . = bread (this I knew)

-Suka <-- Suka . = like (Din noe)


haha, okok, not like this info is gonna save ur life or anything, but interesting wat~~

Anyhows, will post up a couple of pics in my nex post. As soon as start studying, I'll use it as an excuse to take a break. hmm... actually I can juz take a break right now ar? haha, nay! STUDY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment