<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Monday, April 18, 2005

When it all falls apart..

Hmm... just a random thought that popped into my head. This is how distracted i get when I study last minute.

Anw, it's really nice when people start giving you their regards and wishes right?
"All the Best"
"Good Luck!"
"Best of Luck"
"God Bless"
It's encouraging to know that there are people who care, & hope that you are happy. Anyway, most people do.

I mean I don't live my life hoping every second that someday some particular person is gonna trip and fall flat on his face. Not even if I dislike him/her.

However, after awhile, I can get rather de-sensitised to all these well wishes. Somehow, I'll just end up thinking that everything is really gonna be alright.

Somewhere in my head, I know there's a possibility it wouldn't be. Everything's possible in life. What happens then?

I guess that's all I'm really concerned with. Not just whether people actually hope I'll be ok, but also the assurance that when everything falls apart, someone will be there.

Like for exams, what's the worse thing that can happen? I'll just fail, like the countless times I've failed before. I'll just feel like a loser for a few days.

It isn't the failure that kills but the sense of loneliness & isolation that comes with it.

I know I may sound weird, but I just prefer to comfort people that way. I wanna be there when things are bad, coz I know how weak and vulnerable one would feel.

If ever you're frustrated, stressed, or worried, I'll say this to you,
"All the best, but if things go wrong, pls lemme know? I won't judge, or nag, I'll just sit in 1 corner & listen."
and maybe crack a few lame jokes, hehe.

2 Comments:

I'll be here for you whether things go right or wrong. Just let me know. I'll try hard to listen only and dun comment, hehe =)

By Blogger stary stary night, at Tuesday, April 19, 2005 11:34:00 am  

aww that's such a sweet thing to say.

well, i'll say this to you, "All the best, but if things go wrong, pls lemme know? I won't judge, or nag, I'll just sit in 1 corner & listen. AND i'll DEFINITELY crack many many lame jokes (i only know to crack lame jokes btw)" ^_^

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, April 25, 2005 5:11:00 pm  

Post a Comment