<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Monday, February 28, 2005

Baby Pink Ears..


Bunny Wabbit..... Went to hep out Intl Student Svcs on Oday last Fri....

Sighs, in the end me & Eric had to go out wearing the bunny ears to distribute flyers...

& I was lucky enough to pick out the last pair.... BABY PINK!! argh! At least Eric could hide behind his shades.... I couldnt!

All the freshies were laughing n giggling! argh! Even my own friends couldnt ctrl their laughter..... Perverse humour....

Obviously masked my embarassment behind a face of pain, agony n reluctance......

2 Comments:

You looked cute in the baby pink ears..haha if u do still keep it, can gimme a set of the ears...so cute..heheh

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, March 02, 2005 1:40:00 pm  

OMG!!! big grown men wif big pink ears!!! The men we depend our country on??

By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, March 28, 2005 8:29:00 pm  

Post a Comment