<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Sunday, February 27, 2005

if only.....

If only,

1) the world doesnt seem to stop after 5pm in Perth.

2)Perth has a lower cost of living than S'pore.

3)I had a life in Perth

4)I felt more at home in Perth

5)I knew what was it that is lacking..

6)Perth was like S'pore?

7)home as here.

Jialats leh... actually wanted to blog about something else... But somehow, I just started off with this... Guess somethings just don't change, even with all that justification you impose on urself....

Wonder who told me about self prophecy?? Its isnt proven I guess.... Self prophecy seems more like a nice disguise for DENIAL~

Anw, not in depression or anything, think I'm coping well with wateva is happening in my life. I've been through enuff to know that beating myself up for certain things just isn't gonna help. 8^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment