<$BlogRSDURL$>
Click for Perth, Western Australia Forecast

Cubicle of the Mindless

Blog.... started as an idea, to update & inform friends of my life. Had wanted 2lessen any kinda alienation, & 2save me the trouble of reiterating daily details. Now I do crap here, occasionally some personal thoughts & reflections. Don't worry, ur secrets are still safe with me. 8^)

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Customer service music.

Been so busy lately that I 4got I had to change the return date of my plane ticket.
hahaha, & the funny thing is, Valuair's customer service uses boybands' songs.
Which boyband???

BACKSTREET BOYS.

ALAMAK!!

-I'll go anywhere for you.
-Backstreet's Back.

No more instrumental or elevator style music, hahaha, it's boyband! hahahaha.

1 Comments:

YAAAAY
good old prose again!!!!

erm. i shouldn't be saying this should i? *eeks

By Blogger tattletale, at Sunday, August 28, 2005 1:33:00 am  

Post a Comment